I love Mojitos. The unusually warm weather for Minnesota has gotten me craving a refreshing drink. Mojitos are perfect for a warm, calm day. Mmmmm. Here is how I make my mojitos. The best part is you can choose whatever flavor you want. I personally love blueberry and raspberry!
- Fruit of choice
- Simple Syrup (melted sugar)
- Sprite (or Club Soda)
- Ice cubes (Very important) 🙂
- Bacardi Limon
- In a cup, cut a slice of lime, throw in 3-4 fruits, mint and about a tbsp of Simple Syrup. Muddle them together to break down the fruits and mint.
- Add Ice
- 1 or 2 shots of Bacardi Limon
- Top of with sprite or Club Soda
And there you go! A delicious cup of spring!
Don’t hesitate to make this for big parties in a punch bowl or pitcher. It’s so delicious. MMMM! Enjoy!